The Louise Archer PTA provides a framework for parents, teachers and staff to work together and create opportunities to enrich our childrens' school experience and help them to learn and grow. Its mission is to help our children by helping the school in a myriad of ways, from volunteering and leading events and activities, to providing funding assistance where needed, to working with staff and administration on curriculum issues and other aspects of student life. Programs supported by our PTA include:
- Student activities including Reflections arts recognition, science fair, mentoring programs, international night, sixth grade dinner, and the musical
- Community events including Sock Hop, Pizza Bingo, Skate Night, Faculty Basketball Game, etc.
- Before and After School Activities
- Cultural Arts programs
- Field Trip transportation
- School technology
- Library support
- Student financial aid
- Education grants for teachers
Louise Archer PTA members automatically become members of local, Virginia and National PTA. Your PTA Membership Card, available online and at Back-to-School night, will provide access to member-only discounts and resources through www.pta.org. All members, parents and staff are welcome at monthly PTA meetings.
Support Louise Archer PTA with a tax-deductible donation! All members and donors will be acknowledged on the website.
The PTA is a 501(c)3 non-profit, and as such, donations are tax deductible to the extent that the law allows.
Family Cheerleader donation entitles the donor to:
- Family name on the LA5K T-shirt if you donate by September 27, 2017
- PTA Membership
A donation of $350 or more can get you all this PLUS your family logo on the t-shirt (family logos are so fun!). To do this, go to PTA Donation: Other Amount, put in the amount you wish to donate, and then email email@example.com with your logo.