Registration for all PTA-sponsored programs opens Thursday, January 12 at 9pm and closes Wednesday, January 28 at 9pm.
|Morning (8:10-9am)||Before School All|
|Yoga Pretzels (3-6)||Hip-Hop (K-6)||Before School Capture the Flag and Flag Games (1-6)|
|Afternoon (4-5pm unless otherwise noted)||Character Club (4-6) *|
LEGO Skills and Creativity Series: Exploring Space (K-2)
Clay Club (3-6)
All Stars (K-6)
LEGO Skills and Creativity Series: Exploring Space (3-6)
Indoor Soccer (K-5)
All Stars (K-6)
Creation Station (K-3) *
Tech Club (3-6)
* Please note the day change for the Character Club and Creation Station classes. The information above is the latest and correct schedule.
The Fine Print
- Classes will be filled on a first come, first served basis.
- If a class hasn’t reached minimum size by the end of the registration, it will be canceled, and money refunded.
- Classes are priced at cost plus an administrative service fee to allow for credit card processing. The PTA does not intend to profit from these classes.
- Classes follow FCPS policy on cancellations due to weather. We will make every effort to add the missed days to the end of the schedule, space and instructors permitting. There will be no refund for missed classes.
- Parents or guardians must pick up students immediately at the conclusion of class.
- In the event of consistent late pickups (more than once), the student will be dismissed from the class without refund.
- Disruptive behavior during the activity or program that affects the experience of fellow participants will result in a warning for the first offense, and dismissal from the program without refund for the second offense. If behavior continues to be a problem, participation in future before-and-after school activities and programs during the same school year may be revoked at the discretion of the Program Chairperson and the PTA President.
- Refunds minus a $20 administrative fee will be given up to and including the first week of the class for registrations through the LA PTA website. No refunds will be given after the first week.
- We do have funding available for any families that need assistance. Please contact us at email@example.com.
- The schedule of PTA Winter/Spring programs is subject to change.
- Please refer to our website to see additional rules and our waiver.