Yearbook Pictures Assistance
The LAES Yearbook Committee is requesting assistance from LAES families to send in all school pictures of students during a LAES event, classroom activity, and/or anything LAES related to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- LAES Event Name (if applicable)
- Teacher/Class (if applicable)
Thanks for your part in making this school year unforgettable!
For any questions or comments, please reach out to the LAES Yearbook Committee.
Booster Ad Submission Guidelines:
- Please create your advertisement as a jpeg file at 300 dpi and no bigger than 10 MB
- Please design your advertisement to a 5” x 7” dimension either horizontal or vertical
- The actual printed size will be 3.5” x 2.5”
- We will inform you if there are any resolution issues with your advertisement.
Please stay within the space guidelines so your entire message can be used.
Booster Ads MUST be uploaded by Feb. 19th!
Picture day is October 19th. The is a make-up day on November 18th.
You can view the online version of the flyer (sent home previously with Tuesday Folders) for ordering details.
Cover Art Contest
Get your artwork featured on the cover of the 2022-2023 LAES Yearbook Selected 1st place winner will have the artwork featured on the front cover of the 2022-2023 yearbook. At least one runner up in each grade level will be selected with artworks featured on the back or inside of the yearbook.
Theme: Spread Kindness Wherever You Go Submission Specifications:\
- Open to all Louise Archer Elementary students K-6th Grade
- One submission per student only
- Draw, Paint or Sketch your Artwork
- All Artwork must be original and individually done by the student
- Artwork must include the texts LAES 2022 – 2023 and Spread Kindness Wherever You Go
- Must be on an 8.5” x 11” blank paper (copy paper or cardstock). Incorrect paper size or paper type will not be accepted
- Must be in portrait format. Landscape layout will not be accepted
- Please include student name, grade, teacher printed lightly with pencil on the back only
Please submit artwork to the Front Office Due by Friday, December 9th, 2022.