Yearbook Pictures Assistance
The LAES Yearbook Committee is requesting assistance from LAES families can send in all school pictures of students during a LAES event, classroom activity, and/or anything LAES related to us by email. As a reminder, no parents and students/siblings from other schools.
- LAES Event Name (if applicable)
- Teacher/Class (if applicable)
Thanks for your part in making this school year unforgettable!
For any questions or comments, please reach out to the LAES Yearbook Committee.
2023-2024 Yearbooks Are Now on Sale!
EARLY BIRD SPECIAL — $20 for softcover. $5 Personalization. $5 Hardcover Upgrade.
Order Today using school code 717957 before prices go up to $25 after 2/23/2024.
Last day to order is 04/19/2024.
Special Note: Additional $5 proceeds of all sales after 2/23/2024 will benefit LAES PTA.
Place a shout-out ad for your child in the yearbook for $25!
Send your student a special message in the Louise Archer yearbook
Ad sales for 6th Grade families BEGIN January 15th
Sales open to the entire school January 29th
All sales END February 9th or when all pages are sold out
SPACE IS LIMITED AND IS FIRST COME, FIRST SERVED
Limit 2 advertisements per family
$25 Payment must be made via the Louise Archer PTA webshop.
NO cash or checks accepted!
Once payment has been received, a link will be shared to upload ad
- Please create your advertisement as a jpeg file at 300 dpi and no bigger than 10 MB
- Please design your advertisement to a 5” x 7” dimension either horizontal or vertical
- The actual printed size will be 3.5” x 2.5”
- We will inform you if there are any resolution issues with your advertisement
- Free templates are available at www.Canva.com
Fall Picture day is October 3rd. The is a make-up day on November 15th.
Spring Picture Day is April 18th. This day also includes class photos with teacher.
Staff & 6th Grade Panoramic is on April 30th.
Cover Art Contest
Get your artwork featured on the cover of the 2023-2024 LAES Yearbook. Selected 1st place winner will have the artwork featured on the front cover of the 2023-2024 yearbook. At least one runner up in each grade level will be selected with artworks featured on the back or inside of the yearbook.
Theme: Whatever Good Things We Build End Up Building Us – You Matter!
- Open to all Louise Archer Elementary students K-6th Grade
- One submission per student only
- Draw, Paint or Sketch your Artwork
- All Artwork must be original and individually done by the student
- Artwork must include the texts LAES 2023 – 2024 and Whatever Good Things We Build End Up Building Us – You Matter!
- Must be on an 8.5” x 11” blank paper (copy paper or cardstock). Incorrect paper size or paper type will not be accepted
- Must be in portrait format. Landscape layout will not be accepted
- Please include student name, grade, teacher printed lightly with pencil on the back only
We are also accepting digital artwork. Digital creations should be original and not include any copy/paste of existing graphics from the internet. To ensure printing quality, digital artworks need to have the following resolution requirements:
- Line Art: 500 DPI (dots per inch)
- Color: 300 DP
- CMYK color
Please submit artwork to the Front Office Due by Friday, December 8th, 2022.